Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
missing almost 200 gold bars please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Chicken Slayer
@AngieWelcome to King Care. I am very sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Gold Bars, these should never go missing. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!
Hi Angie,
I am going to pass this post over to one of the moderators as she will be able to check your account and hopefully see what is going on