Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi there,
Is there any way to find out when I started playing Soda Crush? Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you play the game through Facebook then go into your settings and activities and you will be able to scroll forever until you might find out when you started playing the game. I found it for Candy Crush Saga but not for Soda. Maybe you will have better luck than me!
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Claire,
I am not sure there is, but I can find out if you still want to know?
Sorry it took so long to reply