When will normal speed be resumed?

Options
Lisa
Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2

When will normal speed be resumed with Candy Crush Soda Saga?  I hate playing the game because it goes so fast and I feel so rushed to make a move.  At the current new speed, the game has lost its enjoyment for me.  I feel tense, anxious, and just overall rushed to play, making the game no longer fun to play.  As a player who does take advantage of special purchases for boosters, etc., I don't think I want to waste my money on a game that I don't like to play anymore.  If the makers of the game want to keep the speed super-fast, I think they should be able to offer different speeds for the games and let the players decide how fast or slow they want it to go.  After all, these games are supposed to be for the enjoyment of the player, right?

I hope someone who makes decisions on how changes effect the players is reading all the hundreds of posts regarding this.  Bring back the normal speed!!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,708 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2018
    Options

HI Lisa, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here on King Care. Yes there is a bad glitch with this game and yes the studio is fully aware of this. My game doesn't appear to go fast but the darn candies keep bouncing all over the place. Because there are so many people sharing their frustration about these issues I just created a blog this morning to help you better understand this. Please feel free to read about it here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-s-taking-so-long-to-fix-the-problem

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?