Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy Crush Soda, I am at about 1028 and it pushed me back to 476. I've tried deleting my history and that didn't work. What can I do to get back to the right level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening pjm2525.
Unfortunately this is a known issue. For some reason the game has not registered that you have played level 476. You need to pass it again, and then once you have and it has stars, it should move you on to your correct level