Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 860 now but every time the game opens on 678 or something and i have to keep sliding to reach my level and play. Is there no solution to this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you, I am going to pass you over to one of our moderators to look at
I play on both my laptop (Windows 10) as well as the phone (Android). On both the moment I click on Play it opens on a page with levels 678 or so going up to 705. I then have to each time scroll right 3 times to reach the level I am currently playing which is 901.
Tell me how I can get over this bug please
Hi Swami Mahadevon thanks for posting on King care.
Can you tell me if your avatar is stuck at the level thats behind? And also the device/OS you play on please