Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was on level 805 of candy crush soda saga and my computer crashed and I restarted on level 1 and lost all my boosters. Can you help me get back to where I was? Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Sonnystuff, can you contact the team via the link on this blog page and they can help you restore progress
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep