Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
have been level 398 for weeks now, can't past it, need help, or stop playing.............
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Ethel thanks for posting.
I understand its frustrating being on the same level. I have been on the same level for weeks and longer sometimes in my games. Unfortunately all you can do is keep playing and take each move carefully. I have a video here which shows you how it can be done
https://sagalevelhelp.com/candy-crush-soda/level-398