No gift boxes since level 852

Ruth_Frauke
Ruth_Frauke Posts: 1 Newbie

I don't receive gift boxes since level 852, I am now on level 1013, can you please assist? Will I receive the gifts regarding that period? Best regards, thank you!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hey Ruth, the gift boxes are not meant to be there all the time and that is likely why you have not been getting rewards from them as they shouldn't be there now. They will come and go, but not stay as they are events. 

As to the level opening in the wrong place, has 852 got stars? You need to go and find the level without stars as the system hasn't registered you passing the unstarred level even though you clearly have and moved on. That's why the level is not in the right place. Once you have replayed, all should be well :)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Ruth_Frauke, sorry that your message got lost in the transition from the old community to the new community.  Do you still need help with this?  Please don't hesitate to contact us again because now we are on top of all new messages.

As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year?  Please visit this link and complete the survey. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?