Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had 20 messages earlier this morning now i have 1....I didnt use any
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Brandy, can you tell me how you are playing? Is it through a browser or the windows 10 app? Cab you connect to Facebook if its the app?
On Candy crush it seems that reinstalling the app helps but that is on tablets etc. It might be worth removing them from your facebook, clearing cache and cookies. Reboot your laptop and then readd them back onto your Facebook. Sometimes that clears issues.
I am playing on facebook on my laptop. Chrome is the browser i am using....I also came home from work last night and the same thing happened to my Candy crush saga game...I just dont understand what is going on...lost 55 lives