Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I cannot advance to level 1036 after beating level 1035 numerous times. I play on my mobile - please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Ok no worries, I have the troubleshooting post for you here
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
I play on my iPhone X. I don’t have access to the game on any other device
Hi Claudia thank you for posting.
Can you tell me which operating system you use. It could be related to the crashing error, but in case we need to try some troubleshooting first.
Have you got access to another device you can try it on?