Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm stuck at the level about 1500 while I'm at about level 2550moreover I lost all my boosters (I had about 200 lollipops hammer and fifty of each booster)I updated candy crush soda but it still does not work
Help me please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Selma, when you reinstalled it, because they are saved on your device and not the game, they get wiped by your phone Were any of those purchased ones? Because King can always replace them. However, I will see if they can give you a gesture of goodwill
Hello Selma and Winnie, it seems like you are both having the same issue. The game currently has a glitch where it has not registered certain levels as being passed. If you can pass the level where your avatar is, then close the game. When you re-open it should have moved to the correct place. If that does not work, scroll back through your levels and see if you can find any levels without stars on and replay those. Hopefully this will sort it out
Hello Selma and Winnie, it seems like you are both having the same issue.
The game currently has a glitch where it has not registered certain levels as being passed. If you can pass the level where your avatar is, then close the game. When you re-open it should have moved to the correct place.
If that does not work, scroll back through your levels and see if you can find any levels without stars on and replay those. Hopefully this will sort it out
I'm stuck at the level about 938 while I'm at about level 1333. I updated candy crush soda but it still does not work Help me please