Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
After update on 6/28/18, Candy Crush Soda Saga game will not load. Do I have to reset? Will I lose progress, lives, saved boosters, etc. if I do this? Is there a fix in progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Whatever the problem was, it has been fixed...sort of. The game will now open but whatever day you were on and the corresponding boosters have been erased. Playing has been reset to Day 1.