Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The game does not recognize this. The moves count stays the same and when those are used it does the process as if I didn't win. Therefore, I can't move on to the next level. I uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. How can I get this fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Yes it is android. Will let you know if that works!
Thank you, I think that is android if google is correct
Try this here and see if it helps
Thank you. I'm playing on a Verizon Ellipsis 10 tablet
Hi Jeanette, I will flag this as a possible issue but can you let me know which device you are playing on and we can try some troubleshooting too