Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I posted yesterday regarding paying $2.99 for 15 gold bars 4 times ($11.96 total), yet I didn't receive the bars. Today I was refunded for only 1 of the $2.99 transactions.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Chissa31 I see Justplaying helped you yesterday and gave you this link https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1. I am assuming that you emailed them and they refunded you through that? You need to contact them by replying to their message and they can sort it out for you