Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Under settings. Score and progression I see you have already synced your progress. Please help. This is for candy crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
On Facebook I’m on level 1977. I had reloaded candy crush to try to find another issue (not getting commercials for boosters anymore). And my king progress went back to 1. I typically play on king and want to get progress restored
Saga. I want to synchronize face book progress with king. Have spent hours doing various things I saw suggested and nothing works
Hi Kathy, what are you trying to do? Is it a progress issue? Is it for Saga or Soda? Please give me more information and then I can offer you some direction.