Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I also cannot play previous games anymore for the same reason.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Elsa, I tried every step on the mentioned page. Unfortunately: no result. I hope you can fix this.
Hi Trudi, that is the weirdest thing that I ever saw! How about let's try some troubleshooting tips from this blog: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips
Let me know if this works for you.
Hi Trudi, I'm not sure what you mean by empty blocks. Could you please do a print screen and upload it here? If you need help doing a print screen please check out this link: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/