Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Starts at level 1035 and on 1516... hate scrolling. The "gate" one doesn't work anymore either. How do we fix it so don't have to keep scrolling to get to level I'm on. I hate this!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Tammy, I have seen posts where a King Admin suggested that you might need to replay level 1035 before it advances. See if you have any stars on it because sometimes the avatar gets stuck and once you replay it then it advances to your current level.