Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Since you updated the game and made it less moves, it is impossible to beat. And no tutorials help because they are all showing 40 moves instead of 30! It has to be changed back to 40 moves!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi MrsJWebb, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I am going to see if I can find you a video with 30 moves. I asked a Superstar if she could try to create a video so I'm waiting to see if she can do it.