Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have tried all suggestions, but my level has not been restored. I'm at level 749 but it keeps reverting back to level 1. Please help. I don't want to continue with this game if I have to go back to level 1.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Mothergoose, have you been given the link to help you with the progress? This link: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
You are playing through Facebook so your progress has been saved on the server. If the steps in the link above don't work then please complete this contact form here: https://care.king.com/contact They should be able to get you back on track.