CANDY CRUSH SODA QUESTS STUCK ON 96 HOURS

Options
2»

Answers

• Philipp_
    Philipp_ Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited August 2018
    Options

Oh wow Bunty, I never saw that before.  I will forward this message to a King Admin to find out if there is a fix for this.  Thanks for adding the print screens.

I have the same problem for more than a year
  • Samia_Sissad
    Samia_Sissad Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Bunty, let's try to do a solution that has worked for Saga.  Calculate the number of days there are in 96 hours.  Then go into your settings and change the date by moving it ahead that many days.  Then go back into the game to see if it has corrected itself.  Then go back to your settings and bring it back to the current date.  It has worked for Saga so please let me know if it works for Soda too.

Hi Elsa and everybody, This advice is not applicable because not only it does not work but I lost all my daily bonus progression :' :(.
  • cranhamg
    cranhamg Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Oh wow Bunty, I never saw that before.  I will forward this message to a King Admin to find out if there is a fix for this.  Thanks for adding the print screens.

Elsa I’m surprised you haven’t seen that before. A quick google would show you that players have been reporting this problem for more than a year and it hasn’t been resolved. I found this latest one as I’m also trying to find the fix.
  • Bunty_Sondhi
    Bunty_Sondhi Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi Elsa, did you hear anything from King admin on above as the game status is still same as shown on the above screenshots sent earlier.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options

No nothing but I will forward this message to him again.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Bunty, the only thing that I found out for you is that you have to reinstall the game to fix the issue.  Unfortunately when uninstalling and reinstalling the game might cause you to lose all boosters.  Also make sure that your time is set to automated.  If you do lose your boosters then please update me because he can compensate you in some way.

• Bunty_Sondhi
    Bunty_Sondhi Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Thanks Elsa, I will do as suggested and get back to you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?