Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
"Error downloading, please refresh the page." on Candy Crush Soda Saga - Win10 - Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Maren, it has been reported to the studio and got the word back that it's been fixed. Please clear your history and it should now load.
Tell him it's happening on Mac browsers too.
Hi Vim, I am aware that it's not working but it's the end of the weekend and the King Admin doesn't work on the weekends so we all have to wait until he comes in tomorrow and I will give him these notices. It's happening mostly on PC and the browsers so he will notify the studio about this.
it's been 5 days for me.tried every browser and it dosen't work!
Same problem but only via Facebook using desktop (iMac). I can play on my iPad and directly in king.com. Tried both Firefox and Safari. Cleared cache and history.
Same problem here across three different browsers. Sometimes it will work if I refresh three or four times. It's eventually worked on Chrome and Firefox. I don't know that I ever got it to work on Safari. That admin post is from a week ago and my problem just started Friday, so it sounds like it's getting worse, not better...
Hi Henry, I will let the King Admin know about your issue.
Same problem here. Win7 32-bit. Cleared cache, tried Opera and Firefox. Same problem. Dont know if the problem occurs when you are at the highest level (2500)
Sally, I think we found a glitch because a lot of players have reported this today. I am going to notify a King Admin about this.
Hi Sally, have you checked to see if your browser is up-to-date? Also have you tried to clear the history? Can you try it on another browser to see if maybe it's just not working on Chrome?
It has been reported by a King Admin and you can read his reply here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/soda-is-not-loading-today-on-2-different-computers-so-there-is-an-issue-for-someone-to-investigate
See if you can get it on another browser. Also try playing the game through Windows 10. Go to the Microsoft app store (shopping cart) and add the app and then see if it works from there.