Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi guys, I have approved new terms and conditions for candy crush soda last week and all my progress was gone. And I did not play with facebook account. Is it possible to restore my progress somehow? I was on around level 1350.Cheers
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Yes it is possible to restore your progress. I am going to give you a link. Please follow the steps and it should get you back on track: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep