Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I open the game my profile picture is in level 432 but I’m at 555. I don’t know why I can’t have my picture at the level I’m playing. I have to go manually through the path till 555 every time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mar del Mar, I think your avatar is stuck! Please look at level 432 to see if there are any stars on it. You will most probably have to replay that level and once you clear it then it will advance to 555.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Yes and so it worked again! Thanks for letting me know. Now if ever you are here at King Care and someone else mentions it you can be the wise player who tells them what to do!
Hi Elsa. Good news: it worked!! I’m at 559 with my avatar on it. Thank you so much! You’re a genius
Hi Mar del Mar, please let me know if it worked for you.
Hi Elsa! I think it might be that. I’m gonna try to win the level again and see what happens haha. Thank you very much!!