Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
app starts up as normal, when i choose a level it loads and loads then crashes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Ashwin, are you still having this issue? I don't use an Android device but I just found this article posted on Google: https://www.onmsft.com/news/the-nokia-lumia-520-and-525-can-now-run-android-7-1-nougat I am wondering if you now need to update it to the lumia525.