Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
on my android phone I was like level 2000. I change to note 9 and it starting me at level 450. im on level 3800 on candy crush, I think I spent enough on boosters for u to fix this for me asap
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Glenn, thank you for writing us here at King Care. Please follow the steps on this link to help you get your progress back: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
If the troubleshooting doesn't work then in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink that you have to click on and complete a contact form explaining what happened. They can manually go into your account to get your progress back.