Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am not connected to Facebook, and when selecting the app I accidentally pressed on ‘Connect to Facebook’ and now the game will not load and it’s stuck on the same page. Help!! —NOT SOLVED
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Amelia, you can't get out of it at all? First though try to clear the history. Can you do a print screen and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of what you are seeing?
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Here is some information on how to do a print screen: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ios.html
Uninstall the Facebook app from your device. Then see if you can get back into the game without Facebook. Please read the steps on this link: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep If the troubleshooting doesn't work then in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form telling them what level you were at. They should email you and might ask for more information before they can get you back on track.
Hi Elsa, it is completely stuck! I have tried everything and I do not want to delete the app as I will have to start back at level 1. I’m not sure how to upload a picture on here?! Thank you for your help!