Connection problem

Options
Polat_Kara
Polat_Kara Posts: 6 Level 2

My device(iPhone7) is can’t connect to server. I using a kingdom account. Game is don’t upload my profile photo. I can’t see game events. And I can’t logout with my account.  When I try logout for my account in the game, I see “no internet connection” error. What can I do?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Polar, I haven't seen anyone posting here yet about not being able to connect through the Kingdom.  Are you clearing the history daily from your device?  Shut down your device, wait 10 seconds and then open it again.  Open the game and let's see if it connects.  Is your wifi up and running?  Is your IOS the latest version?  It's strange that you get that message trying to log out and not logging in.  See if any of this works for you.  Can you play the game on a computer or do you just have a mobile device?

• Polat_Kara
    Options

How to clear history on iOS? Application and my iOS are lastest version. I’m tried on pc and other an android device, no have problem. My problem; my kingdom account is seen online in game. But I can’t connect store, can’t see events, can’t see my friends, can’t see my profile photo and can’t logout. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Palat, to clear out the history on your iPhone double click on the home button.  All the history will show up and you just swipe each one out.  I am running out of ideas to tell the players here because not too long ago every piece of advice that I offered worked but now nothing seems to be working.  Try clearing out the history and then shutting it down and let's see if things clear up.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Polat, thanks for uploading these print screens.  There seems to be a few connecting problems being reported this week so I am gathering a list of complaints and will be passing them along to a King Admin at the beginning of the week.  I will add this message to the list.

• Polat_Kara
    Options

ok.. im waiting...

• Polat_Kara
    Options

When do you think to solve this problem?

• Polat_Kara
    Options

?????????????????????????

• _Elsa_
    Options

Are you still not able to connect to the game?  You seem to write every 3 weeks waiting asking when it will be solved but not giving more details than that. 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hi there. I am just jumping in to help Elsa on this one. Can I confirm that you are still having this problem? You might want to also check your internet connection and restart your router or modem. I have this problem a lot (Verizon SUCKS!) and it almost always is because my router needs to be reset. SO frustrating! Can you try these things and get back to me please? Thanks a lot! :)

• Polat_Kara
    Options

This problem is still present. I am updating the game every week but nothing has changed. 100% no problem on my internet connection. I think the problem is caused by the application. The pictures I uploaded clearly explain the problem. This problem has been continuing for 2 months and still cannot be fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?