You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. Please try again in a moment.

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Please do me a favor and tag me Sunday night and let me know if this is still happening and I also need to know where you are playing - mobile? computer? king.com?

To tag me use this symbol "@" and then type out my name and I should get notification that you wrote me here.
  • Karalyzher
    Karalyzher Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having this issue now, only with Candy Crush Soda. I play through facebook on my Windows surface. I've cleared my cache, use google chrome and checked to make sure everything is up to date. Is there a fix? Been going on for almost a week.
  • psawyer
    psawyer Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks for responding, Elsa.  I'll be offline most of the weekend, too, so maybe we can tackle this at the beginning of next week.  Talk later!!  Thanks!
  • psawyer
    Options
    @Elsa, it's still happening this morning.  I play on facebook with a surface pro 3 using windows 8.    Only with Candy Crush soda.  Not with Jelly or just Candy crush.  I've tried playing with both google chrome and firefox as my browsers.  Both crash.  
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Well it's the weekend so not much can be done until Monday.  I will try to check in with the community manager, if you guys are still having this issue.
  • _Elsa_
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I am going to tag @Xarly on this message but he won't see it until she is back in the office.  There are a couple of Soda messages reporting this so I will be elevating it tomorrow.
  • Karalyzher
    Karalyzher Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It's now July 25th and I am still getting this error. My mother is getting it too, she also plays on a windows surface through facebook. 
  • susanroybal
    susanroybal Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Batchief said:
    I have been getting the above for about 2 weeks when trying to load on my PC.
    Should I just dump the game and go onto something else? Will the problem ever be fixed?
    Or is the a fix to the error?
    Thanks

• susanroybal
    susanroybal Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It is strange how no other game has been affected.  I read one comment that said that her or his Candy Crush Soda was fixed and they gave them extra gold bars to compensate. Also did you notice there are several things we are asked to do. Go on different sites to log on or uninstall and reinstall?? FRUSTRATED!! Level 1237. comment
  • psawyer
    Options
    @susanroybal, I didn't see any of those messages you're talking about.  Were they on this thread or a different one?  Do you have a link for it?  Anyway, this has been etremely frustrating.  I want to play on fb with my fb friends.  I like the idea of extra gold bars to compensate.  @Elsa, I know this is a long process, but is there any word as to about how long this will take?  Or, if we will get some goodies for our frustrations??  :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?