Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here it just started
Hello @EddieJ580 what game are you playing? I don't see Glow & Grow on my soda saga game. 🤷♂️ You may want to contact players support from your game app for your purchasing issues. Good Luck Eddie!
I repeatedly win boosters in games such as “Glow & Grow”. But then they just disappear. It’s unfair of you to take these as not everyone can continue to spend money on the game. I spend it when I can and then you take the boosters I win trying to get me to spend more. This is so unfair of you. Why do you do this?
Seems like they stopped awarding boosters as want you to pay for them now. Not winning any fish or bomb boosters. Only winning gold bars from tile-matching game. Seems like the only way to get boosters is to buy with gold or real money and that’s not cool. If this is an error, please fix.