Bug in game’s map

Options
gtsaousidou
gtsaousidou Posts: 2 Newbie
Although I have reached level 1005 the game’s map keep dropping me at level 645 and I have to go to my level manually. Can you fix that?

Best Answer

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @gtsaousidou Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Saga Community :)

I think you are talking about a different game as this on does not go so high.  You can select the correct community by clicking the Games/Home Tab in the top left corner and then selecting the correct community to post in. 
    When you look at the map does the level 645 have stars on it? Try beating that level again.

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @gtsaousidou Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Saga Community :)

I think you are talking about a different game as this on does not go so high.  You can select the correct community by clicking the Games/Home Tab in the top left corner and then selecting the correct community to post in. 
    When you look at the map does the level 645 have stars on it? Try beating that level again.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @gtsaousidou and welcome to our vibrant Community!

I believe you're talking about Soda? Please try what @JustPlaying advised you, that should fix the problem for now. We're having some issues and our Team is working on it, but playing passing the level again should "unlock" your avatar. More info here

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?