No daily reward?

Options
ddestes
ddestes Posts: 2 Newbie
i would have been on day 748 and when I logged in last night no reward - like I had already played for the day. I saw the post about everyone being reset to day 1 and figured thatโ€™s what happened. I log in again today and nothing - no day 1, day 748 nothing. Any thoughts?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,369 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @ddestes,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

With regards to your Question... same thing happened on my Android phone about 2 weeks ago!ย  I do not know the reason, but was wondering about it too.ย  After trying for couple of times, what I did is, I have logged out of the game (which I never do), cleared all the Cached Data and restarted the device.ย  I have logged into the game again late evening but, did not receive anything for whole day.ย 
    ย ย 
    The next day, the Calendar was set to Day 1 on my game... so, it is like the game took a break/rest on the previous day as there was no special Quests / events for that whole day except the regular levels.ย  I am guessing it is probably the same for you.ย  Just not to miss your 1st day, log into the game few minutes before 12 am and see if you get the Booster.ย  If not, tomorrow will be the Day 1 on your Calendar.ย ย 

Hope this made sense!ย  To reply or to clarify anything else, please tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above =)

All the Best & keep having with collecting those Soda Bears :+1::+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?