We want your feedback on Bubblegum Hill!

Comments

• joasia7721joasia7721 Posts: 11
    I totally agree with you, the " winning prize "it's not fair, 1 coin is ridiculous
  • jlynnb23jlynnb23 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited March 7
    @Xarly is there a known issue right now? My BGH was working fine earlier but now it's showing I am no longer sitting on the throne but all levels have a check next to them. Just like it did a while back when you could only win once a day 😔. Please tell me this is not the case? 
  • jlynnb23jlynnb23 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    @Xarly the player on the throne keeps changing as well. Which means the game is still working, just not for me 😡
  • tmwallacetmwallace Posts: 7
    I agree that randomness of levels would be better rather than the levels being the same for 5 days. More gold bars would help. I rarely get more than 1 when I get kicked off the throne. Maybe some other boosters as prizes sometimes instead of just lollipop hammers. 
  • JeannieWallyJeannieWally Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Bubblegum Hill is the ONLY reason I play CCSS :-)
    The best upgrade would be to make it available to ALL players EVERY day!!!!
    Agree completely that I no longer seem to win more than just a few gold bars with each throne-taking.  BGH is the best/only/easiest way to gain lollipop hammers and gold bars - especially once you reach the higher levels.
    The free lives are also a huge bonus.
    I would love to be a beta-tester so I have an excuse to play even more.
    THANK YOU BGH for making my daily stressors go away!
  • Kimberly_GordonKimberly_Gordon Posts: 5
    I would Like to play BGH more often and be rewarded more gold bars. 
  • JeannieWallyJeannieWally Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Although this may not apply specifically to BGH...I think the most important improvement to the game would be the following:
    I would like to be able to select "when" I want to use my 30 minutes of free lives and 1 1/2 hour  free daily booster each day.

I frequently delay logging in each day because I don't want to waste the above-mentioned freebies if I only have a short window of time that I am available to play.  If I could login and select when to activate those freebies - that would be huge!!!

For instance - I could login and play during my lunch break - yet elect to "save" those freebies and activate them later in the day when I have an extended period of time to play.

PM me if you have further questions!

• BeckyBubblegumBeckyBubblegum Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    edited March 10
    @JeannieWally I like that idea! I always have to be super careful of when I log in because I don't want to waste my dailys. As long as the freebies were set to expire after 24 hours and didn't accumulate day after day, I don't see any reason why they couldn't give us that option.

I have another suggestion that I think would be a fun addition to BGH. During each level of BGH I think there should be a top score you can try to beat to win a free booster to use in the following rounds. The boosters could expire like the daily ones do -- maybe after 15 minutes?
  • LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to report that about five minutes ago I was on the 5th level of BGH and my game crashed. It crashed yesterday too. Heads up that there could be another bug.
  • Dimin450Dimin450 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited March 10
    I always got bubble gum hill until about 2 weeks ago. I keep getting notices on my phone that the game is there and every time I go to play it the game does NOT show up....now what??  That was the only option I HAD to get additional boosters...now that is gone...????  Also, any other way to get daily boosters on Soda cause if so I am not getting them.

Please answer!!

You just asked me about a daily login bonus in Soda...I never had or heard of what you are referring to on either PC or Mobile.
  • Dimin450Dimin450 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Oh and by the way I get no options for boosters on my PC I play through Facebook.
  • pieter0000pieter0000 Posts: 35 ✭✭
    BGH is a rigged way of letting people believe they are winning something. If you win, and you win probably 1 out of 100 times, the reward is so ridiculously low that it makes no sense to waste lives on this. It is also not nice to play and the more people are playing at the same time, the less change you have of moving on to level 5. Can't believe people are really thinking they are influencing something. Dream on, The software (algorithms) decide if you win or pass. 
  • BeckyBubblegumBeckyBubblegum Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    I play BGH when I'm stuck on a hard level and have free lives to "waste". If I "waste" anything on BGH, I always make sure I get something back in the end. Play smart.
  • Yaz_MilaniYaz_Milani Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    I absolutely love bubblegum hill! I leave everything when it’s on and use all my lives on it. 
    Last year i managed to get 94+ gold bars a couple of times and it’s so exciting!! Other than winning the lollipops of course! 

I agree that it should be a more regular visitor to our screens. 

If I was to change something I would make it that you can reverse one move.. not only in BGH but in general. Sometimes I accidentally flip 2 squares and wish I could reverse it. Just once will be enough. 

I like the randomness of the levels too. 

Thank you for always listening to us!! 

We LOVE you ❤️

• susan0426susan0426 Posts: 6
    Love BG hill !  Please don’t retake that away now too!  It’s now the only way I can win boosters since you put in that awful Mr Toffee Fair !