What happened to the challenges?

Options
Kimberly_Gordon
Kimberly_Gordon Posts: 5 Level 2
My challenges on the top left are gone. I was trying to get 4 new stars on one challenge and to beat one hard level one the other one. I was supposed to get my big challenge this evening but the whole thing disappeared. What happened?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,793 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Kimberly_Gordon and @Beth-Grant_

A Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

I just would like to make sure that you are talking about the "Quests" and the Icon that is located in the top right corner above to the "Episodes Portal" which looks like a "Medal" is also missing (please look at the pic below)!!

--->  This is a very old screenshot from my game.  I have posted here just for our reference =)

If it is what we are talking about, it must be because we are getting a new feature called "Mr Toffee's Fair" in place of the Quests.  So, it must be like giving a break for few days.  I am not sure if this happened to any of you or not... but, same thing happened with "Daily Bonus" also in my game when they "Reset" it.  

Here is the article provided by Candy Soda Community Manager @Xarly about "Mr Toffee's Fair" for your reference  
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/252010/new-feature-mr-toffees-fair#latest

Hope this clarified your question!  Let's wait and see and hope that we will get that new feature in within next few days :+1:

Have a great weekend!

Answers

• Kimberly_Gordon
    Kimberly_Gordon Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I meant top right 
  • Beth-Grant_
    Beth-Grant_ Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Mine disappeared too! The daily games for collecting fishes, striped candies and coloured candies are gone too. What is the point of playing the game if you can't win bonuses.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,793 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Kimberly_Gordon and @Beth-Grant_

A Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

I just would like to make sure that you are talking about the "Quests" and the Icon that is located in the top right corner above to the "Episodes Portal" which looks like a "Medal" is also missing (please look at the pic below)!!

--->  This is a very old screenshot from my game.  I have posted here just for our reference =)

If it is what we are talking about, it must be because we are getting a new feature called "Mr Toffee's Fair" in place of the Quests.  So, it must be like giving a break for few days.  I am not sure if this happened to any of you or not... but, same thing happened with "Daily Bonus" also in my game when they "Reset" it.  

Here is the article provided by Candy Soda Community Manager @Xarly about "Mr Toffee's Fair" for your reference  
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/252010/new-feature-mr-toffees-fair#latest

Hope this clarified your question!  Let's wait and see and hope that we will get that new feature in within next few days :+1:

Have a great weekend!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey guys, I noticed that the star thingy disappeared from my game a couple of days ago when I was responding to a message here.  This is what my game is showing now.  I am not sure why they have taken off all events and are now showing Mr. Toffee's Fair but that is not fully available to everyone yet.  I am trying to find out what's going on and have started a list of complaints to give to the community manager for all messages that are upset that the events are gone. 

I am going to redirect you to this message and ask you please post your comments about no longer getting the events.

• Roundthebend
    Roundthebend Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I have nothing!  There is not Mr. Toffes, no challenges, no quests. It even seems as if some of my gains from prior quests and Bubble Gum ladder are also gone. What is going on? Does any have Mr. Toffee or the old quests? 
    King...get it together please
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Roundthebend, that is a cool nickname!  No one has the quests right now.  And from what I heard Mr. Toffee's Fair is the only thing available.  It's still in testing and from the comments that I am seeing here in the community it's not doing well.  So now it's a wait and see what the studio does about all of this.  Perhaps they are working on new and better quests for us.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?