Ask for free booster !!!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,680 Sweet Legend

In this saga, you will not get along without free boosters. In some sagas, there are immediately some. Here you hang forever on the levels. Please could not you give free booster right away? This is not the way to create this saga !!! Would be nice of them !!! greeting

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Spinnifix, sorry for the delay in responding.  It really would be a nice idea but, unfortunately, the game doesn't work that way.  Aren't you getting the daily booster?

• Spinnifix
    Hello Elsa!

There are no boosters in Candy Soda. Only if you buy them. I will not do that. I have nothing in candy soda. You only get the daily booster in Candy Crush. I've done that for a long time. I am at King.com.

Greeting peggy

• _Elsa_
    Wow!  So you can't even get the daily booster on king.com.  I know that Candy Crush got switched over but I didn't know that this daily booster might be for all the games.  Could you play the game elsewhere?  Do you have Windows 10 on your computer because there you should receive them.
  • Spinnifix
    I do not know where it is impressive. I'm sorry. I had communicated it to customer service years ago. It was said for the games nothing is done. I've been bothering myself there for a long time. Therefore I stopped for a while. It's a dead game, either you play it or you let it. This is the divise in the game. No, I have window7 and do not download anything to get the daily booster. Would be nice if you could do something here. otherwise I continue to play as before. Why should I do something, is not it King. com thing. And also want the players to play their games. For this King.com must ensure that they are playable without problems. as simple as that!!!

• _Elsa_
    I have an idea for you.  This community now has an "Ideas" category.  Maybe you should go there and suggest the idea.  Here is the link if you'd like to suggest something:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/categories/ideas-soda 

I am also tagging @Xarly who is the Community Manager to see if he can offer other suggestions too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?