Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello!

I have a question about profiles: Below the player name is a bar that fills the levels. What happens there? I am at 496. I had written to customer service last year. Unfortunately never received an answer. Would be nice if I could get an answer!

๐Ÿคฉ Sincerely, Peggy

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“

@Elsa I'm just going to jump right in here...@Spinnifix

The number that you are seeing next to your King.com profile is your experience points collected from all games that you have played. If you click on your profile picture, you can scroll trough the games and see the different achievements so click on the achievements to see the status.

It does not reward anything but it's there to show your level of expertise ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope this clears out any doubts ๐Ÿ˜‰

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer โœ“

So @Spinnifix, how do you like this insightful information from QueenB? I just went to king.com to see what it's all about. Below is a print screen that I took from CC Saga. And below that is a print screen showing CC Soda Saga. As you can see by the second image, I haven't completed some of the tasks yet. I hope that you will be able to see it clearer when you view it. I have poor vision so I can't read it clearly.

ยซ134

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2019

Hello Peggy @Spinbot@Spinnifix and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š My name is Marko and I will try to answer your question. But first I will ask you to make a screenshot so I know for sure what bar are you reffering to. Thank you.

• firebombmarkus

Thank for making a screenshot @Spinnifix I am not sure what this bar is because I am not playing this game anymore. I will tag our friend @Elsa to see if she knows what this bar is. See you around ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Spinnifix

Hello Marko! First of all many love Dabnk for the very fast answer. a miracle has happened. The beam refers to several sagas. Because Candy Crush, Candy Soda and Farm Heros fills this bar, with the won levels. I'm at 496 and when it's full I get 497. And so on. I would prefer to write everything in German. I can not speak english and do everything with the internet - translator. I have to search through the forum. For this I need 2 browser Google chrome it translates everything to me and Firefex where I can write it. Unfortunately it does not accept google chrome. I first have to clarify with my nephews, if it is a matter of attitude. Greeting Peggy from Germany

• firebombmarkus

@Spinnifix Thank you for your feedback and thank you for answering ๐Ÿ˜Š I guess this is played on PC and I am playing all my games on mobile so it's not familiar to me. I am looking forward to hearing from you again. Keep crushing ๐Ÿญ

• Spinnifix

Hello Marko

Thanks for the answer. That's right, I'm a PC player. Only the question was not answered. I am already interested in what the filling of the beam is all about. I have no mobile devices. And can only play the specific games. Please, there must be a way to answer this question !!!

Greeting Peggy๐Ÿ™„

• firebombmarkus

@Spinnifix Let me research a little bit and I will write you back as soon as I find out ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Spinnifix

Hello Marko

Thank you very much for your efforts. Because I get answers so fast now. I'm more and more excited about this. I had very big initial difficulties and now it's fun to get answers here. Too bad it does not go in German. But as far as it works quite well.

Greetings Peggy๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• firebombmarkus

@Spinnifix I can understand you and that's all that matters so we can cooperate and solve the problem. I know it would be better to write in your native language. I can relate to you because English is not my native language. Anyway, it is like this now bit maybe it will change in the future ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Spinnifix

Hello Marko ๐ŸŒป

Thank you for your understanding. May I ask what your language is? Last year, I sent a detailed email to Customer Service regarding this. Which was also passed on. Maybe it has brought something. That sounds like music in my ears. Really great. Thank you. The German customer service knows me already. Had always sent emails over the years. There were also suggestions for the sagas, which were implemented.

All the best Peggy๐Ÿคฉ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?