Why did candy crush soda 2166 change from 30 to 20 moves?

Options
LauraLMason
LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
edited April 2019 in Discussions

Answers

• LauraLMason
    Options
    It  is impossible without a lot of boosters. All videos show 30 moves and someone using rainbow road  boosters!
  • LauraLMason
    Options
    It's a continuation from from my question.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    @LauraLMason,
    oh dear, I just checked back. It is not the worst one... bad enough, yes.
    But get a bit further and you will find worse. 
    I spent hours getting boosters -I'm lucky, I got the quests back, to use them again on a hard level. A striped and a 2 pinks were needed, and I was afraid it would not work...
    I'm stuck at 2194, after some truly horrible levels. 2197 was terrible, and another around 2090...
    I am out of boosters for today, but the problem is the number of shots. How to deal with it? no idea.
    I feel for you.

• LauraLMason
    Options
    @Anne_Martin,

Maybe I can get it  with double fish and some other luck  but I don't understand why they would take away 10 moves. Even the older videos that had used boosters needed more than 20 moves. Especially with not earning any new ones now I hate to use them up on 1 level!
  • skyyblue712
    skyyblue712 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Having same problem with level 2175. Only 20 moves but all help videos show 30 moves 
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    @ Laural, I don't get it either. I hate those levels, where you must spend days for not much. A good level for me will ask you for some thought, but should be obtained in a couple of hours.
    They killed Jelly by making it too hard. Don't they notice? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys,

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.  You can read more about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/249891/has-your-level-changed/p1?new=1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?