Oh no the bubblegum has trapped him!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
edited May 2019 in Discussions
Oh no!  What happened to Mr. Toffee?  It looks like he got trapped in a bubblegum web.

He needs our help!  How can we clear the bubblegum so that he can be free? 

Do you like playing with this blocker?

Can you compare it to the chocolate blocker?  Which is less annoying?

We'd like to hear from you.  Please tell us which blocker you prefer and why.

Comments

• _Elsa_
    Options
    I will start this off with my thoughts on this........ I dislike both of them!  I can tell you that I developed a dislike for the real bubblegum because of it constantly trying to grow! 

Comparing the two - with the bubblegum block you have to match the blocked candy with two others of the same color.  With the chocolate you just have to match alongside the blocked chocolate to destroy it.

If I had to choose which I would prefer to play with, I would have to say the chocolate.  Even though it also keeps growing when I can't make matches next to it, I think not seeing the candies locked underneath it visually is easier on my eyes.  I don't like to see the tangled web of bubblegum entrapping the candy.  I know that reasoning makes no sense so I'd like to hear what other players have to say about this.
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Elsa and thanks for the question. I don't like either one as I find them both annoying , but if I had to choose one I prefer I guess it's the chocolate. I can at least make progress on it where as the bubblegum gets the blocks stuck and if no color candy by the stuck block you can waste tons of moves trying to free. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Isn't it amazing @marscrushinit that we can kind of like this type of chocolate? 
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Lol yes @elsa it is but I doubt if I'll ever be a fan of the bubblegum. But everybody has that one mode that's their least favorite and their favorite

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?