Exchange badges for boosters

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
You can not do anything with the badges. Boosters help you to win levels. Would be very important to me !!!
9 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We do are revisiting badges and optimising them. Highly unlikely we will be able to connect them to in-game boosters though.

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @Spinnifix,

Although that's a great idea, it's not feasible for the moment. Currently the Community data and the Game data are not connected, and it's technically a very demanding option. We are looking into ways of integrating but for now the technology behind such a feature is complicated.

We do have always competitions running and that's a way players have of getting things like gold bars, while also having a lot of fun.

Stay tuned though, we are working on ways of revamping the badges in the near future.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Xarly

That does not sound bad. Very good. Will not be rejected immediately !!! Thank you. Then there should definitely be more badges to exchange these ones as well.

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    Xarly, it is soooooo hard that you give gold bars every day to whomever. And when people complain about the game stealing their boosters, you pretend you will ask the studio.
    Pick up your camp!
    I guess you've never played the game, from various comments you have made.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,928 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    I have voted your idea! 😊
  • saresare
    saresare Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hey @Spinnifix,

Although that's a great idea, it's not feasible for the moment. Currently the Community data and the Game data are not connected, and it's technically a very demanding option. We are looking into ways of integrating but for now the technology behind such a feature is complicated.

We do have always competitions running and that's a way players have of getting things like gold bars, while also having a lot of fun.

Stay tuned though, we are working on ways of revamping the badges in the near future.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Lim said:
    I have voted your idea! 😊

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Supported & Voted

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Not enough votes, old - closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?