We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Feedback query

How do I leave feedback for the race game? Each time I select option to leave feedback it takes me to the login screen. Can someone please tell me how I leave feedback. Thank you

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi @Debbie_Saunders-2,

Welcome to the Community and great that you created a new discussion to ask about that!

Can you tell me what it is you are seeing? http://to.king.com/zNQl that link should take you to the form and should allow you to fill it. If you can attach a screenshot it would be great.

In any case, don't worry, if you want your feedback to go through and to be eligible for the Gold Bars, a comment with your thoughts on Episode Race would also make you a candidate for the prize.

Cheers and looking forward to your reply!
    Xarly
  • evelynacaro
    evelynacaro Posts: 1 Newbie

Whole game Feedback

1. Thanks for the game

2. Takes too long to load

3. Too many popups

4. That yeti gets in the way, time consuming

5. All popups, confirmations, animations should be put on hold during timed play

6. Bank timed play for later use when lives have run out (I know it's been mentioned, I voted)

7. This website isn't easy to navigate, all I wanted to do was leave feedback, I had to go looking all over for this form, hopefully it is the right one in the right place. I could have just as well emailed this. No option for that either on here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?