PC Player

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
 and @Xarly

Hello PC player I'm so sorry for being suppressed here. That's why I want to get in touch with many PC players and say something !!! This is not about right-wing things here. I am annoyed by that for a very long time. And I'm sick of how we are treated. Please, share your opinions !!! Thank you

Pc may be an old platform, but you can build and improve it. We Germans have a saying: "It is a reason but not an obstacle". I'm tired of it, which is always rejected immediately. It would be better just to think about it. There is so much technology that is constantly evolving. Where is the problem of not even trying? You know: I made so many suggestions for Candy Crush, they were implemented and I could play them as a PC player. Have done this saga nicely. With soda, that's the opposite. A dead saga and no changes for years. The children's version goes from the beginning. It's strange that many legends are changing, and some are not. Soda and Scrubby Dubby are dead games where nothing happens. At Srubby Dubby there are not as many levels as in Candy Soda. Even for a PC player no changes, how should one create the levels? You could have thought about that years ago !!! There are only excuses for you from me. I do not like that!! Because I see that it is different. Where there is a will, there's a way!!! Do you know the saying: make old from new? You should really try the kids version for a long time. Then you know what I mean. You force them to buy players a mobile device. That can not be the fine English way. I feel like machinations! or called blackmail. I buy a tablet. Yes, but not only for soda. I would not do that. I'm not that gambling addict. I thought it through well. Xarly, it may be a bit of a hassle to improve. But that is the case with many things. And in the present time no problem. I can only repeat myself. I am not only the only PC player. The world is full of it and I read and hear it again and again. Unfortunately, it is a discrimination in games and the players you are responsible. I find it completely wrong. You sort games and players. Where is there something like that? That should not exist !!! Is King.com a game site or not? It does not matter how and where you play. It is incomprehensible to me. I am not blind. Have eyes in the head and see what's going on. It seems to me like a split player society of rich and poor. I was told today: we live in the 21st century and that should be possible. I said, unfortunately not everywhere. PC players are also people and not everyone can lay something new or different. You can work up a lot. Even, there are people who are also looking for such a challenge. Especially for the programmers and developers. Then you have only the simplest and those who do not want and can not challenge. I can not understand that. Please keep thinking !!! It would be nice if you would take this here, sometimes to HEART !!! I do not just speak for myself, but for ALL PC players. 

In this sense, I wish you much success and your team. 

Happy Peggy - @Spinnifix

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Options
    - Supplement -

For PCs there are also high performance computers. They were made and programmed for that. For me everything is very contradictory and lame excuses. Very shameful and stunned. Should be covered and sometimes more traded.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Spinnifix, how are you doing today?  What is happening is that Adobe Flash is fading out so sooner or later the games most probably will have to played on a mobile device.  Yet now that I say that, in CC Saga it was switched from Flash to HTML5 so one day this game might also switch over.  But that's neither here nor there.  I think there is data out there showing that more players use mobile devices today.  I just did a Google search and I did a print screen to show you what I typed in.  Do it and you will be totally surprised that mobile devices is the preferable choice vs computer gaming.  Wouldn't you think that a gaming company should go with the flow so that they are not left behind in the dust?  So, yes they might put more into mobile devices vs computer but since I only know basic programming there might be other reasons why mobile gets the events and computers don't. 

• disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    Options
    Peggy, I have the same features on my PC and on the phone, except the ads.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Actually, I did not want to write anymore because it does not work !!! If you click on google picture on it, only comes back in the black background. And I see that it was not understood. what a shame!!!

• disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    Options
    I wish I could see your PC. I'm having lots of bugs here, mostly on PC. the game freezes, the app closes, etc... but I always have the usual features.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @disappointtedbyking

I have sent you a personal message!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?