Money for PC version

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
edited June 2019 in Discussions
I read again and again, the player like the insane spend money on boosters and bullion.

Thus, money for a - NEW and ADVANCED - version for the PC would be possible.

Even if I'm annoying, because I'm a PC player and use the website of King.com.

I'm just a player like everyone else and just play on a computer with window 7, which is still up to date. B)

There are so many who play on the PC, I'm not the only one.

Should be considered !!! o:)

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Spinnifix, I will answer you because I don't want you to think that your messages are being ignored.  You keep starting new messages saying the same things.  Please Peggy, if you have anything new to share then we are all happy to see this, but to repeat the same things in new messages, is seeing the half empty glass.  Let's try for the half full glass instead ok?
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    I just wanted to point out. Since it must be possible. I already know your saying. Just do not help me. I'm not just writing for myself, I'm thinking of the other PC players involved. Because obstinacy pays off. Unfortunately, I always only read from the other devices and features with the app. I would also help if you would say so. I'll take care of it and see what I can do. That would help me a lot more, certainly other players. Then they would stay too. Thus, I have already seen that many no longer come, who are a PC player. That should give thought! It's not meant to be mean. Because I take everything seriously.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    But Peggy, I would like to help you.  That's what I'm here for and I read each and every single one of your messages.  I think it's wonderful that you want to help new players that just joined the community and that is totally awesome!  I just wish that sometimes you wouldn't "feel" so negative about the game.  I'm not telling you to please stop that, but I think if you write positive you might also get really good reactions from new players joining in.  I know that you take everything seriously and that is why I try my best to respond to your messages when I come here.  So let's try this.  Continue responding to players but can you try more positive thoughts?  I know that not everything is 100% one way or the other, but maybe if the negative was say 40% and the positive 60% that might make a difference and help you learn more about the game too.   Next week maybe you can try 35% negative and 65% positive. Just a thought!
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    What is there to learn in this game please? Basically, I've been telling myself for a long time either to play as it is or to let it go. Who does not know it the way I have to play it, can not talk to it. If you have everything, you can always talk well. Actually, I did not want to read and answer anything here. I do it anyway. Because I am always ambitious. I'm a person who always tries and does not say no right away. Yes, I am like that. Only the game as it is, you can not talk nice and I do not synonymous. I can not and I will not, what I have and that I stand. Because it is so and I'm honest. What should I talk about nice, if it is not so? Just think about it in peace !!! I have to help myself out of this situation myself and decide for myself what I do. Since it is not technically savvy, it sticks to me. Because I'm not a technician who can do it. It's easy. I'm so sorry.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?