🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

📷 let us share sweet screenshots of the soda world 😄

Options

Comments

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I love these new pictures @Elsa
    thank you  <3

Tusker

Plus! Tusker the tasty narwal is having a party! And you're invited!
    No need to RSVP, just swing by! He's the best at throwing fizzy festivities.
    • RSVP is an abbreviation of French phrase, which is short for répondez, s'il vous plaît
    •  and which means please post a reply.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Wait until you see what's coming next!  It's a trivia thing.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Once upon a time, far far away....

There is this town called Candy Town.  There you will find this little eight-year-old girl called Toffette Toffee, but she prefers to be called by her nickname, Tiffi. 

Sweet little Tiffi was found in a candy bag and  was brought up by Mr. Toffee, her adopted father, who runs the Candy Store in Candy Town. He sells the best sweets in the Candy Kingdom. 

She  loves to explore so she sets off through the Chocolate Mountains to begin her magical, candylicious adventures.  Along her journey she stops to help some quirky characters and meets some even kookier animals.  When she gets home she enjoys writing down her adventures and then putting them in a bottle so that she can share her experiences with her sister, Kimmy!  One day, her messages stop coming and that is where the Candy Crush Soda Saga game/story begins. 

Kimmy is very concerned that she hasn't heard from her younger sisterTiffi in a while.  She decides that she has to get in her boat and head on out to Candy Town to find out what happened to her sister.

Along the way, she meets up with a few of those quirky characters and kookier animals that Tiffi knows.  Some have seen Tiffi, but don't know where she is at that moment.  She finally meets up with Genie Jellybeanie who says that he thinks he knows where she is.  So off they go!

Tiffi makes an appearance in Candy Crush Soda Saga.  In the 21st episode, Soda Splash.  Genie Jellybeanie has found Tiffi which makes Kimmy very happy.  "What has she done this time", says Kimmy.  But she is too excited to care. 

We found her!  We found her!

@Ashraf, let's team up this message of yours and my message "If you could be a Soda Saga character for a day, who would you be and why".  This way the players posting here can go see my message and the players seeing my message, will be directed here to yours.  You can see my message here.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Bubblegum Troll
    He is the main character in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
    He often plays antagonizing role in story lines.
    He is in the 22nd (Home Sticky Home),
    71st (Tasty Threatre), 103rd (Chewy Show),
    108th (Wacky Woods) Episodes.
    and the Bubblegum Hill (appears as a King of Soda Land).

Animating bubblegum troll with crown 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Elsa said:

Kimmy is very concerned that she hasn't heard from her younger sisterTiffi in a while.  She decides that she has to get in her boat and head on out to Candy Town to find out what happened to her sister.

I have a Music ♬ ♯ ♭ ø  ♩ ♫ for this @Elsa
    It might not be Candy Crush Soda related
    but this is the closest one I could get.

Jim Croce  |  Time In A Bottle (Lyrics With Visual Interpretations)

https://youtu.be/nRynnZQH2cY 

• _Elsa_
    Options
    I remember that song very well @mercerik.  It’s a very good song.
  • Ashraf
    Options

Kimmy in the Rainbow Road
  • Ashraf
    Options

She is Beautiful 😊
  • Ashraf
    Options
    I will talk about him in the next post

??
  • Ashraf
    Options

Red Rabbit

🔴Red Rabbit is a character in Candy Crush Soda Saga.

🔴He first appears in the 25th episode, Carrot Cake Cubby.

🔴In the 25th episode, Carrot Cake Cubby, he is organizing tea party.

🔴In the 39th episode, Caramel Carousel, he is playing carousel in the fun fair.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?