Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Elsa said: Hi @Pickles123, do you play the game quite often? I just finally got into the 2000s and you are all the way up there already! Yes I am finding the higher levels more difficult but you have managed to clear a lot more than I have. I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/258887/newbies-this-message-is-for-you#latest
disappointedbyking said: you need boosters, you used to get them with the quests. Now, you only have MTF or the squad. What a shame!