Candy Crush Soda Saga Timed Booster Prizes Popping-Up One After The Other

mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

It has been about over a week now since I played Soda. I am still working on moving-up with my Candy Crush Saga Level because of the Competitions I am in. Unfortunately, I wiped out my Build-A-Bot Boosters trying to beat Nightmarishly Hard Level 4411. I have no Boosters left at all. 

I decided to check on the Level I left on Soda. To my surprise, Timed Boosters were popping up left and right. I made an Animated GIF but I can't insert them all in there. I wish I had enough time to sit down and play. As usual, they all got wasted and timed-out. It would have been nice if this can be awarded in quantities instead of Timed.

Animated GIF

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator
    I've had the same thing. I posted it in the other thread of the Squad. The prizes popped up 4 or 5 times. Every time I went out and logged in again. I had the colored and soft ball and double fish for an hour or so. But I have not had it again that the prizes kept popping up.
  • TTs
    TTs Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm new to community but not the game I'm ADDICTED!   SodaLicious 😊
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey everyone!

@TTs , we are happy to have you here in the Community. Welcome and please make yourself at home here! (Check the Fun Area if you haven't yet and introduce yourself there!)

@Yosca and @mercerik thanks a lot for the report! I'm not entirely sure I'm reading this correctly. Does it mean you are getting the same popup coming over and over again? Or is it just a combination of boosters showing up?

If you can explain it to me (the visuals already help a lot!), that would be great.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • Yosca
    @Xarly. I got different boosters with every pop-up. I posted it in the squad thread, but copy it now:

• My team passed the second box again. Instead of the first time that I and my team passed the second box, we have now received a different reward. At first I got 30 minutes of striped candy and 30 minutes of soft ball. I took the throne from BGH and got 30 minutes of coloring ball and 30 minutes of double fish. And now I accidentally logged out, I got a new reward 30 minutes soft ball and 30 minutes double fish... 

• YoscaYoscaPosts: 202✭✭✭✭
      Did it again, log out and in, and got a new reward..

Update: I was completely excited about the rewards because I thought they were getting bigger. I think there was a malfunction or something like that, because I can't get them anymore. Too bad.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    @Xarly

Mine was not an issue. This was simultaneous awarding of Timed Boosters from the levels that I beat about a week ago which one person cannot use. If I have the time to sit down and play, it was OK but I don't which is why I was asking if they could be converted into QUANTITIES instead of TIMED. In that way they can be banked for future use when needed. I didn't realize some people were having this. 

I have been playing Soda since it was introduced in October 2014. I never had any game physical issue whatsoever. I do not log-out of the game, I just click the Red X (Exit) on the Upper Right Hand Corner. When I click on the App Icon, I don't have to log-in, I get to the Play Page right away.

Thanks for looking into Yosca and TTs problems! It could be related to the OS or Updates or could be both.   
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    timed boosters are useless and King knows it. 
  • Yosca
    It isn’t a problem for me. I don’t mind having more rewards 😜. I only wish that the rewards can be saved. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey all,

Thanks a lot for your insights! I'll follow up with the team on your points, @Yosca.

In case you haven't seen it, there's an Idea about saving timed boosters. Providing comments and "upvotes" on that idea is super important in order for us to build a case around suggestions from the Community that we can then take to the studio as something that the Community really wants.

Cheers,
    Xarly

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    I wish that I had that glitch!  I could use extra boosters.  =)

Hi @TTs, welcome to our community!  I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?