Reload iOS daily rewards candy crush soda crush

Options
chrisp
chrisp Posts: 4 Newbie
does anyone know if I reload my iOS redownload reconnect to facebook will I keep my daily rewards and all my candy items? / gold bars I was now told this info is on the cloud. But as a high level player / daily rewards I don’t want to lose it

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @chrisp, welcome to our community!  I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
    By reloading do you mean, setting it back to factory settings?  If so, then yes you will lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to your device.  You will never lose your gold bars.  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress on their servers.  Is there a reason why you want to do this?

• chrisp
    Options
    @Elsa I need to reload my IOS and do a restore but I don’t want to lose my daily rewards. So I want to know did they move daily rewards to the cloud. I also use FB for the login 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Do you mean the daily reward - day 1, day 2, day 3, etc.?  You will definitely lose your place and it will start back at day 1 again.  But I just read a message here somewhere that the community manager wrote and he said that on day 7 it's back up to getting the usual.  So it's just day 1 - 6 that is kind of brand new again.
  • chrisp
    Options
    @Elsa yes I’m talking about day 1, day2 etc. so if I reload I will start over day1-7 and on that day it will revert back to the  actual  day that I’m on?  A few months ago I lost it due to service upgrades but then I got them all back a week later
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    No it is never going to go back to where you were.  Those daily rewards are only saved on your device but they do reset back to day 1 at times.  When you got them back at that time it was probably because they had switched how it was given.  It was originally only on mobile device but then they made a change and your daily progress was saved on their server.  A lot of complaints came through so they have put it back now on mobile so you can never get back to where you were.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I hear you and I can empathize with you but at least you still get a free reward daily.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?