Time

jahro
jahro Posts: 1 Newbie
I need some help..
Why i must waiting 743hours to play it again?

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,311 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jahro and welcome to the community!  Can you please provide a screenshot showing where it says you have to wait 743 hours until you can play again?  Also - can you tell me what platform you are playing on (PC, android, IOS) and whether you are connected thru King.com or Facebook?  I will be glad to try and help you with this problem.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,869 Sweet Legend
    Hi @jahro, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars. 

@bearwithme I have seen this happen before.  @jahro this used to work but not sure that it still does.  I assume you are playing on a mobile device.  What you have to do is to divide 743 hours into a 24 hour day to get the number of days.  Then go into your settings and move the date ahead that many days.  Close the settings and refresh the game and hopefully you will see it back to normal (it used to do that).  Then go back into your settings and get the date back to normal.  Then refresh the game and you should be good to go.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?