We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Pickles123
Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
Just wasted an hour on this “easy” level, nowhere near passing it, despite a timed colour changing bomb. Even a colour bomb/ changing combo.
This level is 23 moves but used to be 30, Activision mustn’t have been making enough money off it previously, so removed over 25% of the moves, so the gullible and the naive fools will spend money.

There should be an option to join a squad, where your squad mates are money wasting fools. I’m never anywhere near finishing first, I’m teamed with some truly demented individuals.

THE GAME’S A FIX,WE ALL KNOW IT......STOP SPENDING £££ !

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Pickles123, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

I hear your frustration and I can empathize with what you wrote, but if you think that you are going to make friends with all this negative, I'm not sure that you will.  Yes some of these levels are difficult so walk away from the game for a while.

• Pickles123
    Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
    I’m not interested in making friends thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?