Lost Streaks

Options
jess_jones
jess_jones Posts: 1 Newbie
So my dad is absolutely obsessed with this game, and he had a streak count of over 450. He is on vacation right now, and I was in charge of keeping his streak alive. I forgot to do it yesterday. Is there anyway to get it back up to that number, or no?? I mean, besides just playing it until we get to that high again.Β 

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    So my dad is absolutely obsessed with this game, and he had a streak count of over 450. He is on vacation right now, and I was in charge of keeping his streak alive. I forgot to do it yesterday. Is there anyway to get it back up to that number, or no?? I mean, besides just playing it until we get to that high again.Β 
    No worries, there is absolutely no incentive to keep the daily streak going. Β I’m on day 420 and the bonus is the same as day 1, 2 hours of one of 3 pre-game boosters. Β I also get a half hour of free lives but they are useless.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @jess_jones ,

I'm afraid there isn't a way to recover the 450 streak count. It is true that after day 7 of logging in daily the rewards are as good as they are on day 450. The number of days you successfully logged in in a row are sadly not something that can be restored.

Cheers (and I hope your dad is not too mad at you!),
    Xarly
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @jess_jones, welcome to our community.Β  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.Β  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

And to add to that I believe that it's 3 different ones and they keep repeating themselves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?