We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

More proof......

Pickles123
Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
Yet more proof of how corrupt this game is. One candy blocking completion, a jelly fish/striped candy combo to beat the level, guess where the jellyfish goes......
UTTERLY BENT !

Comments

• Pickles123
    Can’t fail, right ?...... So come on all you King stooges, why did the fish hit the circled blocker ?  circled in red ? Why was that more important than the objective ?
    Eventually, players will wake up and realise they’re being mugged, then what ?

Utterly corrupt and until all you mugs stop giving your money away, it’ll stay corrupt.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Pickles123 I know that the fish has been a pain for a lot of players for quite a while now.  But I see your point.  I want @Xarly who is the Community Manager to see this.  I don't know how much he can do about this but maybe now that you have posted print screens he can ask the studio more about the fish mechanics of the game.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi all,

The way the fish currently works is random. Out of let's say 7 options that are there, the fish will randomly select one. It's not rigged, it's random. However, I'll take it back to the studio as it's been addressed multiple times (and I can relate to it myself) that it is very frustrating to have the fish being used on a blocker that is of no relevance at that point of the level.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Pickles123
    If it’s random, why do the jellyfish always hit the mark on bubble gum and chocolate levels ?
    Its rigged.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    The fish hit different targets on each type of level; with the one you pictured above it is normal for the fish to hit any of the blockers remaining on the screen before targeting the non-blocker-covered space above the bear.  That’s always been the way those levels work, at least that I’ve noticed.  In order for it to have hit the spaces you wanted you’d have had to make ten fish with a color bomb or coloring candy.  Once no blockers remained on the screen then the fish would have gone for the spot which would help you win the level.

Yes you are correct, on the two different level types you mentioned the fish will always go directly to the chocolate or bubble gum unless an abundance are made over and above the amount of said blocker on the screen.  Unless you use coloring candy/fish, as there’s a delay and almost all of them will hit the desired targets.
  • Pickles123
    So it is a scam......Thanks for agreeing 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?