“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @BondiG
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.🤗

We're sorry for your problem. In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way.😭 You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    Let me know.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @mosespwns, can you try the following on your Apple device:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook/King account (if connected).
    - Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.
    - Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (Super Important).
    - Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/King account so your progress can sync.

Hope this does the trick :) 
  • johall
    johall Posts: 0 Newbie
    The wifi is working but the game says no internet connection
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @johall and welcome to our wonderful community.  Unfortunately I have experienced that same problem in the past.  

The first thing you want to do is make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your device (mobile or PC) and then start it up again.  If that hasn't corrected the problem, then you need to see if you can disconnect your game from Facebook (if you are playing via FB).  If you can do that, then try temporarily deleting Facebook from your device.  Restart your device and restore the Facebook app and then reconnect the game thru Facebook.

However - if you cannot disconnect your game from Facebook or King.com because it says there is no internet connection - then I am afraid the only way to correct this problem is to de-install and re-install the game - but remember - if you do this you will lose all your lives and any saved boosters you may have!  This should only be done as a last resort.

• amandae595
    amandae595 Posts: 63 Level 2
    I have the same problem as KimiWood. My candy crush soda app shows me logged in through Facebook, but the permissions are disabled.

• Angel1123
    Angel1123 Posts: 5 Level 2
    For whatever reason my connection for my internet for almost a month, what can do??????
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,377 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Angel1123 A Warm Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me what device are you using to play your game?

Also, do you have this issue with ONLY the Candy Soda game App or other games also saying the same thing?

Please post back and let me know by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below..

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Angel1123
    Thank you for getting back to me, it’s only the candy crush game, I have candy crush friends and I have no problem with that game at all!!!
  • candykisses123
    candykisses123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Candy Soda will not connect to the internet.  I am using iPhone 8.  Candy Crush on same device connects.  What is wrong with Soda?  This has been an issue for 2 days.  I have already turned my phone off for over 10 seconds.  Please help.
  • Angel1123
    I have an iPhone 7plus and it won’t connect to my internet provider xfinity
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?